Horoscopes are a way to peep into the future and to make right decisions at the right point of time. It helps the native in deciding the right match and to make a twinkling career path. It also enlightens the financial planning and relationship mysteries of the ascendant. Realizing one’s strengths and weaknesses not only helps to improvise upon them but also yields good results at testing times in life.
Have you ever wondered how horoscopes work? What’s the science behind them? How can you take advantage of horoscopes? We will elaborate on these points in detail in this article.
See Also: Daily Horoscope
Science behind Horoscope
Horoscopes are based on Vedic astrology which is an ancient Indian science. It’s ancient and has prevailed since ages. There must be something for such longevity that has kept astrology alive. It’s about the divine connection between Planets in Sky and humans that reaped the seeds of astrology. How can a moving planet impact human beings despite the enormous distance between them? That’s exactly the question asked by critics.
If we take a dip into the past we will know that this science was created by Rishis and Munis after thousands of years of study. They studied the impact of movement of planets on humans. With the motion there comes a change in their respective energies which in turn influences human beings. It’s interesting to note that some planets produce ill effects for few, while they are beneficial for others. It all depends on the birth chart of the native.
Also see: Importance Of Amavasya And Poornima
Horoscopes are totally based on scientific calculations and analytics. Every prediction is backed up by enormous research and study. Science is nothing but systematic study of the behavior of the natural world through observation and experiment. Similarly horoscope making is also a science. Astrologers perform following steps in making and reading the horoscope:
- At the time of native birth a chart (Janam Kundali) is made which captures the positions of different planets. This chart is divided into 12 houses with each house having some value and meaning.
- The Ascendant sign is then calculated, which depends on the planetary impact present when a person is born. Then its lord placement is written. All the kinds of combinations and facets on ascendant signs are noted.
- The location of various planets like Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Rahu & Ketu etc. is noted. Position of the sun along with the sign and nakshatras of moon are noted.
- Lordship and placement of different houses are then examined.
- The system that is followed to make predictions is called the Vimshotri dasha system. This is the system which predicts the happening of a particular event in life. It continues till the end of life of the native, right from his birth.
- Vimshotri dasha is further broken down into two subdivisions: Mahadasha(Great Period) & Antardasha(Sub Period). Any Antardasha are further broken down into 9 sub periods called as pratyantardasha.
- Navamasa chart are also seen for accurate predictions.
An astrologer makes the complete horoscope of the native after having read all above points.
Benefits of Horoscope Reading
Following benefits can be directly related to horoscope reading:
- Horoscope reading increases cautiousness about your health.
- Horoscope reading helps in complete development both acquisitively and morally.
- Horoscope reading helps in Financial Management.
- Horoscope reading makes a person become Confident and Firm.
- Horoscope reading makes a person become attentive and aware.
- Horoscope reading helps in planning your day.
- Horoscope reading helps in creating thoughtfulness.
- Horoscope reading helps in choosing & determining your Career.
- Horoscope reading helps in taking important decisions of life.
- Horoscope reading helps in checking compatibility in relationships.
- Horoscope reading helps in understanding people, especially yourself.
Horoscope reading enlightens your life and tells you the difference between right and wrong. It uses scientific knowledge about heavenly bodies, as well as scientific tools, like star charts. The science behind horoscopes can be easily understood by the fact that it is based upon strong principles. It focuses on the natural world and aims to explain it. It uses tested ideas which relies on evidence and has involved the scientific community in the ongoing research. Astrologers tend to take critical perspective behind their predictions.